iExtensions has officially been announced as "End of Life" effective 31 December 2013. SugarCRM will not provide any support or updates. Nor do they respond to inquiries about additional seat licenses or license problems. iEnterprises, the original creators of iExtensions, no longer provides any support.
For the hundreds of iExtensions customers around the world, this is potentially bad news. Many companies use iExtensions as their core business solution. Many are customised to some degree. Migration is one possible option, but is not to be undertaken without significant planning and preparation. What are current users of iExtensions to do?
KSI offers an interim solution. We have been working with iExtensions for over 10 years. We have the knowledge and expertise to support, modify, and customise your iExtensions CRM solution.
Highlights of iExtensions at KSI:
- we use iExtensions internally
- we have installed or updated iExtensions for over 40 organisations world-wide
- Principal Implementation Expert for iEnterprises for 7 years
- participated with iEnterprises at Lotusphere for 5 years
- installations, support, training in USA (27), Canada (7), France (2), UAE (1), Spain (1), Malaysia/Switzerland (1), Mexico (1), Netherlands (1), UK (2), Saudi Arabia (1)
- remote support for ongoing issues
- upgrades to latest released version
- configuration using built-in tools
- customisation using Domino Designer
- writing Automations using Automation module
- on-site visits as required
- remote or on-site training for Administrators and/or Users
- migration planning and assistance
- US$225/hour, billed in half hour increments, rounded to the next half hour.
- support and/or project contracts by arrangement
- expenses billed at cost
- primary availability by email
- Skype, phone, and on-line sessions as arranged in advance by email
- on-site visits as requested
- local replicas of your databases, and access to same, maintained by arrangement
- payment within 30 days of invoice, by wire transfer to KSI's TD Bank corporate account
Please contact Joe Federer at jfederer (you know what goes here) ksi.ca to discuss your needs.